Friday, January 3, 2020

The Previous Year In Books

Here is the list of books I read in 2019.  Doesn't count any of the ones that I started but didn't finish.  Weren't quite so many of those this year ...


Out Of Their League, Dave Meggyesy
The Cold War's Killing Fields: Rethinking The Long Peace
Paul Thomas Chamberlin


Things Fall Apart, C
hinua Achebe
All That You Leave Behind: A Memoir
Erin Lee Carr


Homo Deus: A Brief History of Tomorrow

Yuval Noah Harari
Frankenstein or The Modern Prometheus
Mary Shelley
The Night Of The Gun: A Reporter investigates The Darkest Story Of His Life.
His Own
, David Carr

These Truths: A History of the United States
, Jill Lepore

The Road Not Taken: Edward Lansdale and the American Tragedy
in Vietnam
, Max Boot

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found my old blog and as such found yours. Maybe I'll get back into this

    ReplyDelete